Thursday, May 17, 2012

untitled

my thoughts are all over the place. i have quotes to do so this is gonna be quick, although i don't know what direction i want this thought to go. i'm scattered because i'm tired. i'm tired because Adam was sick for the last day and a half. he was sick and now he's fine and sleeping. it was tough getting him down tonight. Tim was outside selling his mazda while i was inside trying to sleep-train Adam. again. and it makes my head hurt because of his whining and my aching desire to pick him up that i fight and fight. i lost that battle tonight and i'm not sorry. my baby is still a baby. and i'm tired. wait, i said that already...

time to get to work so i can get to bed. tomorrow is the day i go through my wedding pics and order my free 8x8 photo book from shutterfly.com (thank you Ellen!) and praise God it's Friday. off i go.

2 comments:

  1. and yes, we got married 3 and a half years ago. and no, i don't have a single printed wedding photo of that day. yes, it is bad. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. if "they" get mad that you picked him up, i will help you kick their butt!

    ReplyDelete