Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ahhh, naptime!

Ah, naptime.
Blissful, rejuvenating naptime.

I'm going to enforce it as long as I possibly can. I remember taking naps until I was in first grade. I was a child in need of regular sleep and my parents needed me to nap just as much as I did.

Adam has been taking one nap a day since he was about 14 months. Emily naps about 3 times a day. Both are in bed for the night at about8-9pm. I might be a nut for saying this, but I like daylight saving time for one simple reason: we will not change our kids' routine on account of the clock so they will be in bed between 7-8. Sounds good to me!

As for daytime naps, noon will be it for Adam come day in November. I sometimes nap, too, and today is one of those days. I've not been feeling great lately, so I nap. Off I go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment