Wednesday, March 14, 2012

let the blog begin

Adam is screaming in the bathtub while Tim is singing and washing him.

*sigh*

My turn next (bedtime, time to nurse in t minus 5 minutes). I'm wolfing my supper down, wondering Now, why did I just create a blog?? I just got a part time job, I do full-time daycare (for a 13-month-old girl named Gracie), I have an eleven-month-old boy, it's spring, and I'm eating. Really, Kathryn? Oh, right. Because it's hardly ever like this and I want to remember these days and share my thoughts with readers willing to put up with me. ;o)

Hmmm... the crying stopped. Oh, never mind, there it is.

Oh, the joys of life: a tired baby, a husband who works full time and rushes home to see the tired bugger, and my own brain. I won't go there. Not now, anyway. For now I remind myself that these are 10 minutes of the entire day, and I usually have this managed before the point of Adam shedding tears.

Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment