Thursday, March 22, 2012

planning a plan

I like to plan. In fact, I enjoy planning enough to make a plan of my plans. I say aloud, "Okay, here we go." Then I get a pen and TWO pieces of paper. I list what is to be done, then I circle a number out front of each item. I proceed to make a final draft on the second piece of paper. Do I ever look at that list again? Maybe a few times in the next 12 hours. Maybe. Or not.

I just read about keeping it simple (gotta love that!) and actually wrapping my head around my days. Author Glynnis Whitwer hit it on the head for me when she mentioned weeks that aren't planned that bring you to a Friday of wondering What happened to all my time??

Enjoy a 2 minute inspirational read about chores. I can't believe I just typed that.

Wash on Mondays, Iron on Tuesdays

1 comment: